WE GUARANTEE THAT WE HAVE THE BEST PRICE AND QUALITY ON EBAY ! US SELLER!! Guaranteed Satisfaction!!
1 LB (16 OZ ) USDA ORGANIC TUMERIC Root Powder 100% Pure (Curcuma Longa) TURMERIC
Condition: HARVEST AT this year!!!
1 LB(16 OZ) bag, We use Stand Up Resealable Ziplock Packaging Bag
which is perfect to store the food.
(High Quality Packing)
ITEM CONDITION: BRAND NEW AND SEALED
FREE SHIPPING, FAST DELIVERY.
30 DAYS MONEY BACK, NO RESTOCKING FEE!
About the Product
Organic TURMERIC ROOT POWDER is Pure & All Natural.
(No pesticides & No Chemical sprays used on the crops)
- Certified Organic and Easy to Use! This bright yellow powder has a warm aroma and gingery/peppery taste making it an excellent addition to Indian, Moroccan, Asian and Middle Eastern dishes!
- A small pinch of turmeric powder will add a nice orange-yellow hue to salad dressings. Use it to spice vegetables and meat, particularly lamb. It also will complement any recipe that uses rice, lentils and beans
- Our turmeric is all natural, non-irradiated, and non-GMO. Our high purity powder has a great taste, powerful anti-inflammatory effects and antioxidant properties The most active ingredient in turmeric is Curcumin. Curcumin is known for protecting the body’s cells and and relieving plain
- Right from the source: Our organic turmeric powder is hand selected from small sustainable farmers to provide a truly exquisite powder to your front door
- Our Customer Satisfaction Promise: We love our turmeric and stand behind it; Receive a full refund or replacement within 30 days if you are not completely satisfied.
Here are some of the benefits of using turmeric as a spice
Turmeric is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts and burns.
It may prevent melanoma and cause existing melanoma cells to commit suicide.
Reduces the risk of childhood leukemia.
Turmeric is a natural liver detoxifier.
Turmeric may prevent and slow the progression of Alzheimer’s disease by removing amyloyd plaque buildup in the brain.
It may prevent metastases from occurring in many different forms of cancer.
Turmeric is a potent natural anti-inflammatory that works as well as many anti-inflammatory drugs but without the side effects.
Has shown promise in slowing the progression of multiple sclerosis in mice.
Turmeric is a natural painkiller and cox-2 inhibitor.
May aid in fat metabolism and help in weight management.
Has long been used in Chinese medicine as a treatment for depression.
Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, turmeric is a natural treatment for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
It boosts the effects of chemo drug paclitaxel and reduces its side effects.
Promising studies are underway on the effects of turmeric on pancreatic cancer.
Studies are ongoing in the positive effects of turmeric on multiple myeloma.
Turmeric has been shown to stop the growth of new blood vessels in tumors.
It speeds up wound healing and assists in remodeling of damaged skin.
Turmeric may help in the treatment of psoriasis and other inflammatory skin conditions.
Curcumin seems to delay liver damage that can eventually lead to cirrhosis, according to preliminary experimental research at the Medical University Graz in Austria.
Kansas State University research found that adding certain spices, including turmeric, can reduce the levels of heterocyclic amines — carcinogenic compounds that are formed when meats are barbecued, boiled or fried — by up to 40 percent.
Rodent studies at the University of Texas indicate that curcumin inhibits the growth of a skin cancer, melanoma and also slows the spread of breast cancer into the lungs.
Researchers from the University of South Dakota have found that pretreatment with curcumin makes cancer cells more vulnerable to chemo and radiotherapy.
Epidemiologists have hypothesized that the turmeric that is part of daily curries eaten in India may help explain the low rate of Alzheimer’s disease in that country. Among people aged 70 to 79, the rate is less than one-quarter that of the United States. (Source: Dr. Andrew Weil)